Found in hundreds of studios and clubs around the world, the Stages SC3 is the global leader in premium indoor cycling.
Innovative bike features, such as the aluminium frame, CarbonGlyde, magnetic braking system, FitLoc, and SprintShift make it the simplest bike to maintain. Included on the SC3 is the Stages Power meter; the most accurate, reliable, and consistent direct power meter on the market, and the EcoSCRN display console with self-generating power source.
Stages Cycling is the only company who has a power meter that is used and endorsed by the most prestigious indoor cycling studios as well as the world’s most elite outdoor cyclists and teams.
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde Featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ Carbon Fibre Belt
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy Current with SprintShift Resistance Lever, Micro-Adjust Resistance Dial, & Emergency Push-to-Stop
- Q-Factor: 158 mm
- Handlebars: Comfort Coated Aluminium Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System: StagesFit with FitLoc Height & Patented Fore-Aft Adjustment
- Flywheel: High-Inertia, Cast Iron Perimeter Weighted
- Pedals: SPD & Toe Cage
- Power Measurement: Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN display with self-generating power source
- Power accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Stages takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Now your studio riders can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their fitness strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
- All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible)
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries
- LED battery life indicator
- The display runs on power generated by the rider and no console batteries are needed
- Generator located at the flywheel hub
- Wired connection is hidden in the handlebar stem, with easy access for maintenance
- Always-on backlight allows rider to see data in all types of room lighting and eliminates button-pushing during the ride
- Useful for comparing efforts, the rider sees stage, current, and average data, which is very powerful info for training efficiently and effectively
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps). Data does not start to record or average during WARMUP stage (so total ride data is not skewed with poor warmup data)
I am able to visualize my energy and work being put into my workout, but more importantly, I am able to accurately show participants what they want to see. They can see their distances, watts, time, speed, and RPMs in order to improve themselves as they desire. The Stages SC3 is so much more than a stationary bike.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Transfers data for tracking, linking with Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible iOS and Android app
- Rider sees Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics:
- Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, Distance, and power zones defined by rider FTP
The quality of the product is exceptional and Stages Cycling's understanding of the importance of data is a critical feature that enhances the customer experience.
- Enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial.
- Unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
- Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustments.
- Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist-to-lock systems. The proprietary FitLoc adjustment system creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
- By combining road bike geometry with our RoadBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires. Simple to use, the fore/aft adjustments are on the saddle and handlebars.
- Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience
- No lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive.
- 2 bottle cages
- Frame Material & Construction: 6061T-6 Aluminium Alloy, Advanced Hydro & Air Formed Tubing, TIG Weld
- Frame Finish & Colour: Industrial Powder Coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware: Stainless Steel
- 46 kg
Maximum user weight:
- 158 kg
- 147 to 208 cm (4’10” to 6’10”)
- Total width: 62.2 cm
- Total depth: 110.5 cm
- Lead time: 2 to 3 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.