Discover the world of clipless pedals with the Kéo Classic 3. With easily-adjustable tension, clipping in and out becomes child's play. As soon as you have got the hang of it during your first rides, you will be able to increase the tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages.
Discover the fun and the benefits of riding with the Kéo Classic 3 clipless pedal.
Kéo Classic 3 (Clipless Pedal Set)
- Simple to use, it is impossible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension too low for an easy clip out. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedalling stability
- Chromoly spindle for more reliability - The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (1.2 cm inside x 1.8 cm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place. A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of these pedals
- 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- 9/1.6 x 2 cm threading
- 2 year guarantee
- 8 – 12 adjustable springs
- Pair of grey Keo Grip Cleats
- Composite body
- Chromoly Axle
- 14 kg each (excluding cleats and screws)
Product weight pair:
- 35 kg (including cleats)
Maximum user weight:
- Tested with a 90 kg load
- Total platform width: 6 cm
- Total height: 1.57 cm
- Distance pedal spindle (Q Factor): 5.3 cm
- Contact surface area: 40 cm2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.