The dependable performance of our Model D RowErg has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. The Concept2 RowErg® sets the standard for indoor rowing machines. Built by rowers, for rowers, the RowErg is used by people of all ages and abilities worldwide who want a full-body, low-impact workout.
Recognised by competitive rowers as a benchmark for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose…and get a great workout to boot.
This is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport - it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. At the same time, it supports the training goals of everyone, whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey, looking to start something new, or a long-time athlete.
We value practical design: the Model D is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. If you’re looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
RowErg Indoor Rowing Machine (Model D)
- As engineers, we value clean, effective design. The RowErg is engineered to work smoothly, be easy to maintain, and last a lifetime
- The powerful performance monitor connects via Bluetooth to a wide range of apps. The RowErg also has an integrated device holder that allows you to keep your smartphone or tablet securely in place. The device holder fits everything from small smartphones to large tablets and is easily and quickly adjustable
- Concept2 indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel
- The Model D features a quick-release (no tools required!) frame-lock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position
- Featuring adjustable footrests for quick and easy sizing. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) Our comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10-degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position
- Concept2's machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boat houses, training centres, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it
- Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Performance monitor:
- Includes the most advanced performance monitor, the PM5. The powerful PM5 monitor provides repeatable, comparable data for every ride. The PM5 offers automatic “Just Row” mode, or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor gives you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, stroke rate (spm) and Calories and automatically stores this information in either its internal memory or an optional USB flash drive. The PM5 uses power from 2 D-cell batteries whenever it is not being powered by the flywheel
- The PM5 monitor has both Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity, allowing it to connect to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps. The free Concept2 Online Logbook. Third party apps can provide additional features to help keep you motivated
- Flywheel and damper:
- Our indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- The following items are included with your Model D PM5 purchase:
- RowErg User manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
- Nickel-plated steel chain looks good and works hard. The nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling, so, even if maintenance isn’t your strong suit, the RowERG will still feel silky smooth during your next workout. Partially enclosed
- Aluminium front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted
- Powder coat finish
- 26 kg
Maximum user weight (tested by per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7):
- 135 kg
Maximum user weight (tested by Concept2):
- 227 kg
- A higher seat is not required for taller users, and both machines will fit inseams up to 96.5 cm. Rowers with an inseam longer than this may require an extra-long monorail
- Assembled: 244 x 61 cm
- With Clearance for Use: 274 x 122 cm
- Total width: 61 cm
- Total depth: 244 cm
- Monorail length: 137 cm
- The Concept2 RowErg is available with either standard or tall legs. The standard legs give a 36 cm seat height while the taller legs make the seat 51 cm from the floor
- With its 35.6 cm seat height, the Model D keeps a low profile
- For Storage: 63.5 x 83.8 x 137.2 cm (can be separated in two parts)
- Weight: 32 kg
- Dimensions: 38 x 55 x 142 cm
- Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail. Contact Concept2 for more information
- The tall legs will also be available as a separate retrofit later on this year. See Concept2's FAQs for more information
- Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.