AFW Hexagonal Rubber Dumbbells are a cost-effective core essential for any gym facility including your home or garage gym, PT (personal training) studio or performance training centre.
Hex Rubber Dumbbells
- One of the most versatile bits of kit for many reasons and can be used for both compound lifts, and to isolate specific muscle groups
- You can build strength, speed, muscular endurance or stamina using dumbbells
- Compliment many barbell or kettlebell exercises, and being relatively compact, and stackable, they can be used in almost any workout environment.
- Providing a firm, comfortable ergonomic grip. The rubber encased, heavy-duty bells are durable yet help to minimise noise, and wear to the dumbbell and its environment, and don't roll away during use.
- Each hex dumbbell has the weight embossed on it for quick and easy identification
- These dumbbells deliver on performance and longevity. A great addition to your pain cave!
- Knurled steel grips for a secure hold
- Design shaped to stop weights rolling away
- Cast Iron
- Covered in a thick protective rubber
- 5 to 10 kg
- Total grip width: 13 cm
- Grip diameter: 3.3 cm
- These are sold in pairs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.