Special Autumn offer! Fast FREE delivery
Train and race indoors with the latest cycling apps
The ZPro trainer is designed to let you get the most out of your indoor workout regardless of your fitness level or experience. ZPro provides an immersive and realistic indoor training experience in the comfort of your own home.
The Zycle ZPro Smart Trainer is a high quality 'wheel-on' indoor smart trainer. Compatible with both road bikes and mountain bikes.
Smart Turbo Trainer
- High quality ‘wheel-on’ indoor smart trainer
- Compatible with both road and mountain bikes
- Comprehensive performance stats and training information
- Immersive indoor virtual cycling experience
- Realistic road feel
- Works with the best training softwear including ZWIFT, BKOOL, FULGAZ, TheSufferfest, Kinomap, TrainerRoad and RGT (Road Grand Tours)
- Train or race virtually
- Up to 1,200 watts (15% max slope)
- Plug & play- minimal assembly
- No calibration required
- Wheel friendly- Fits all wheel sizes from 51 to 73 cm
- Realistic training feel, outperforming many higher cost trainers and rollers
- Accurate Power - automatic calibration system
- Accurate within +/- 3% of wattage
- Wireless connection over Bluetooth smart BLE FMST. Also works with ANT+
- Compact and lightweight- Easy to store, foldable and reduced size and weight (13 kg).
- Telescopic legs for great stability
- Reduced noise - Quiet roller and magnetic braking results in a quieter experience (75dB)
- Connects to apps like ZWIFT, BKool and Sufferfest easily and quickly
- Zycle ZPRO SMART Trainer
- Front wheel support
- AC power adapter
- Standard quick release skewer (0.9 cm)
- Instructions leaflet
- 3 months of premium subscription to BKOOL
Maximum user weight:
- 100 kg
- Total width: 81 cm
- Total height: 41.2 cm
- Max wheel diameter: 51 to 73.7 cm
- Some bikes may require an axle adapter for the thru-axle. Check the "Bike Compatibility and Thru-axles" tab for more info.
- 2 years limited warranty
- For manufacturers support on set-up and FAQs click here
- Our FAQs will help you find quick accurate information about our services and values. This includes shipping, delivery, returns, warranty, how to contact us and more click here
- FAST and FREE delivery to UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Due to the ZPros versatile design the turbo will fit all bikes (road, MTB, gravel etc) that have a wheel size within 20in-29in and have quick release (QR) or thru-axel rear wheels. Other rear wheel attachments cannot be guaranteed to fit..
Do you need a thru-axle adapter?
- If your bike has a thru-axle rear wheel you will need a thru-axle adapter.
- If your bike has a QR rear wheel you will not need a thru-axle adapter. Everything you need for your bike to be compatible comes with the turbo.
If you're unsure, does your bike have rim brakes? If so, you have a QR rear wheel.
If you have disc brakes, you could still have a QR rear wheel. In this case, does your rear wheel drop out when the rear axle is loosened? If so, you have a QR rear wheel. If not and you have to fully unscrew the axle and pull it through the frame to get the wheel off, you have a thru-axle rear wheel.
Finding the right thru-axle
- Pull your thru-axle out and check for dimensions. The majority of thru-axles now have their dimensions printed on the side, it will show diameter (mm), length (mm) and thread pitch (TP or P). With those dimensions skip to Step #4. If you don’t see any dimensions marked on the axle, continue to Step #2.
- Measure the length of your axle. Measure the straight length of your axle shaft. Do not include the axle head or tapered spacer, if there is one. We have a Fitment Guide to help you measure, you can either print it out and use it to measure your thru axle or use it for reference. Axle length is not the same as hub length.
- Measure the thread pitch of your axle. Place your axle threads on top of the Fitment Guide to find the matching thread pitch. (Double check – did you print the guide to actual size?) Thru Axle thread pitch must match exactly. Determine if it is a 1.0, 1.5, or 1.75 thread pitch.
- Use the table below to find the axle you need.
|Axle Length||Thread Pitch||Reference|
|Between 154 and 172 mm||1.0||ZYC213|
|Between 154 and 172 mm||1.5||ZYC204|
|Between 172 and 178 mm||1.5||ZYC214|
|Between 167 and 174 mm||1.75||ZYC201|
|Between 174 and 180 mm||1.75||ZYC211|
A bike with a 12×142 hub standard will have a significantly longer axle since it will have to go through the frame on both sides of the 142mm wide hub. If your thru-axle has 142mm for length printed on your axle use 154mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.