Body Bike® Classic is a timeless indoor bike combining simplicity and elegance with functionality and first-class quality. With unique features such as protective covers, enclosed crank and flywheel, Kevlar® lubrication-free brake and high-quality bearings.
Body Bike® Classic is built to last.
It started with the desire to create the ultimate indoor studio cycle and after years of hard work the Body Bike Classic was born. The design is simple yet ergonomic, it is the essence of quality and has unparalleled durability.
- Crank compatible with all standard pedals including Look KEO and Shimano SPD
- The pedal arm is a critical component on an indoor cycle as it needs to withstand a huge load. The BODY BIKE® Classic comes with a specially designed and unbreakable pedal arm made from cast iron, 17 cm / 6,7 inch. The pedal arm is compatible with all standard pedals
- The ABS side covers protect the interior system from dust and perspiration whilst also preventing unintended contact with the rotating flywheel. Therefore not only improving safety but also the life span of the bike
- Two bottle holders are mounted on the side covers, one on each side
- The handlebars and related fittings are made of stainless steel and covered in rubber ensuring a firm and comfortable grip, and the bar ends offer multiple position choices. Adjustments can be made both horizontally and vertically to provide the optimal cycling experience and the thumb screw eliminates play in the handlebar. The adjustments are made with large adjustment handles which can be operated even with sweaty palms. The thread in these handles is stainless steel
- The saddle can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally to provide the optimal cycling position. The large adjustment handles with stainless steel thread are easy to operate even with sweaty palms
- The classic comes with flexible and adjustable rubber feet to level the cycle and absorb vibrations. The front has wheels with heavy duty bearings for easy mobility
- A strong robot-welded frame provides a solid base
- Body Bike Classic (RRP £999)
- Pair of Dual SPD Pedals (RRP £93)
- Protection Mat (RRP £85)
- Electro-galvanized and powder-coated steel frame
- Specially designed unbreakable crank arm made from cast iron
- Handlebars: Stainless steel rubber grip
- Aerobars: Black aluminium
- Levelling feet: Adjustable rubber feet; Stainless steel fitting
- Adjustment handles: Stainless steel thread
- 66 kg
Maximum user weight:
- 150 kg
- Total width: 60 cm
- Total depth: 105 cm
- Total height: 100 cm
- Q-Factor: 16.8 cm
- Pedal width: 16.8 cm
- Crank length: 17 cm
- Enquire for different colour options including blue, green, grey, orange, red, white and yellow.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.