The CT800 commercial treadmill has a reputation for reliability and value that meets your space and budget needs. Weighing in at 163.3 kg and backed by an impressive warranty, this machine is truly heavy-duty and packs a load of premium features that keep clients happy. The top control panel boasts a simple and intuitive design with direct speed and incline buttons, multiple storage options for water bottles, phones, and other accessories, as well as a built-in fan that helps keep users cool. The ergonomically positioned hand pulse sensors let users easily monitor vital stats, while a variety of built-in programs allow nearly endless workout customization to suit a wide range of fitness levels.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. The electronics in the CT800 are designed to provide simple and intuitive operation. The console features a large easy-to-read display with a variety of program options for users of all fitness levels, an integrated fan to keep clients cool, and a USB port with multiple storage tray options to help keep their devices charged. The addition of direct speed and incline buttons make all workouts more efficient and interval training workouts a breeze.
- Bright white multi-window LED console is easy to read and simple to use.
- Direct speed and incline buttons make workouts more efficient.
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe and effective training zone.
- Maintenance-free deck system provides hassle-free use for thousands of miles.
- Multiply commercial belt for superior belt life.
- Console: 4 White LED windows including Program Profile, 18 character message window, Speed window, Incline window
- Console Feedback: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Calories, METS, Pulse, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, HIIT, 5K, 10K, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines corps, Coast Guard, PEB)
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Sensors & Receiver built-in (chest strap sold separately)
- Direct Access Buttons: Speed & Incline
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 mph (0.1 mph increments)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Incline: 0 to 15 (0.5 increments)
- Drive Motor: 4.0 HP DC drive with grade H insulation
- Handlebar Controls: Yes
- Power: AC 120V / 20A | AC 230V / 15A
- Deck: 2.5 cm Running Deck Thickness
- Belt: 55.8 x 152.4 cm Running Surface
- Rollers: 7.6 cm Front / 7.6 cm Rear
- Cushioning: 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience
- Handrails: Dipped side handrails with steel uprights (optional dipped extended side handlebars)
- Unique Features: USB (for charging devices, located lower right console), USB (for software updaters, located rear of console), CSAFE (for external TV power), Optional TV Bracket, Swivel Fan, Accessory Tray, Cup Holder, Transport Wheels
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder Coat Paint, Aluminium Console Masts
- 173.7 kg
Maximum user weight:
- 204.1 kg
- Total width: 90.9 cm
- Total depth: 215.9 cm
- Total height: 153.9 cm
- Total width: 95.8 cm
- Total depth: 225 cm
- Total height: 54.1 cm
- Labour & Parts: 3 Years
- No service support will be given in Eire, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey (all mainland islands)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.