The first Hybrid stationary bike designed by Johnny G and the Spirit team, allows for versatility in the indoor cycle room, and a workhorse companion for the gym floor.
The Johnny G Spirit Bike is the perfect innovation – with the past moulded and forged into the future. The electronically-controlled, magnetic resistance system allows users to duplicate, replicate and differentiate their training sessions. Performance metrics are accessible at all times on the high-visibility LED display. The cockpit-style console has been strategically crafted to transport you into an elevated state of performance through the integration of mind and body.
A generator drive system with power save function allows users to store workout data for 10 minutes after pedalling has stopped. Proprietary handlebar design for comfort and resistance buttons at your fingertips regardless of ride position. Built in programs give users an effective workout each time and include Warm up mode, Manual, HR Zone program, Power Zone program and LAP program.
Johnny G Bike (JB950)
- Electronically controlled magnetic resistance system with multiple adjustment touch-points
- Belt drive system provides the feel of a road bike
- Solid steel construction and triple powder coated for durability
- Smart, Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled electronics
- Console: 23 characters with 6 data metrics at a glance, multi-colour heart rate and power zone indicator LEDs
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Watt avg, Watt peak, Speed avg, Speed peak, Heart rate avg, Heart rate peak, RPM avg, RPM peak, Lap, % Time in heart rate zone, % Time in power zone
- Programs: Heart Rate Zone, Power Zone, LAP, Functional Threshold Power (FTP) Test, Warm-up mode, and Manual
- Heart Rate: Receiver built-in (chest strap sold separately)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Resistance: 20 Levels (Magnetic)
- Drive Train: Conti Synchroforce® HTD and Hutchinson® FleXonic® Poly V® belts
- Power: Self-Generating
- Seat: High-Density Foam Racing Saddle
- Foot Pedals: Dual-sided with SPD and straps
- Unique Features: Dual Cup Holders, Built-in Transportation Wheels
- Frame: Solid steel with 3 layers of protection (plated, powder-coated and clear coat)
- 68.4 kg (Flywheel: 20.8 kg)
Maximum user weight:
- 158.7 kg
- Total width: 50.8 cm
- Total depth: 124.4 cm
- Total height: 109.2 cm
- Total width: 27.9 cm
- Total depth: 132 cm
- Total height: 101.6 cm
- Labour & Parts: 3 Years
- No service support will be given in Eire, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey (all mainland islands)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.