The AB900 is a classic design of a classic modality.
With its air-driven, isokinetic resistance system, this air bike is a powerful tool for all types of training situations — from low RPM, low load rehabilitation to high performance, high Watt output interval training. Resistance matches the user’s effort and accommodates upper-body only and total body exercise.
The compact design and eco-friendly rider-powered console allows the AB900 to be placed anywhere in a facility for easy programming integration.
- Display: Interval, target time, distance/calories, watts/speed/RPM and heart rate;
- Programs: Quick start, target time, target distance, target calories, target heart rate, interval 20-10, interval 10-20, interval custom;
- Resistance: Isokinetic, air resistance;
- Drive System: 1/8" chain;
- Seat Adjustment: Up/down – locking pop-pin, fore/aft – lever lock;
- Pedals/Footres: Flat, platform-style pedals with anti-skid surface/knurled footrests for upper-body only workout;
- Electrical Requirements: Self-contained power supply, no external power needed (console requires 4x AA batteries)
Manufacturers Warranty - 3 Years on parts (excludes some wear items)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.