Sole prides itself on offering both quality and affordability. And the E98 is at the pinnacle. This light commercial grade elliptical competes with machines well over its price range.
The Sole Light Commercial E98 Elliptical was built for the commercial environment, from its articulating foot pedals to its heavy 14.5 cm. flywheel. It is quickly becoming the most popular model in light commercial settings and is rapidly replacing its overpriced high-end counterparts.
The extra smooth feel of the E98 stems from the combination of our ergonomically positioned articulating foot pedals; 50.8 cm stride length, and our precision-balanced flywheel system. This makes users feel like they worked out on the machine instead of the other way around.
The Sole E98 console display is a 25.6 cm commercial grade TFT LCD screen that is very easy to use. It boasts 10 different programs to help keep the user motivated and challenged. From Heart Rate to Fat Burn, the workouts are varied enough for users that they’ll be excited to find out what new obstacle awaits them with each workout. Also included is a Fitness Test program, mainly used in settings that demand a certain level of fitness requirements to be met. This program focuses on maintaining a certain pedal speed that will automatically make adjustments to the workload depending on the user's heart rate response to the set work levels. It's a great way to gauge on whether or not your fitness level is improving from month to month.
New for this year, the E98 now includes an integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines, also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers: listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder: allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port: Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology: Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals: These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2-degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals: Not everyone walks the same; for this reason we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
- Power Incline: This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame: The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
- Bluetooth Speaker Compatible: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
- Fit Test Program: Yes
- Workout Display: 25.6 cm TFT LCD
- Incline Adjustability: Power Adjustable
- Drive System: Front
- Maximum Stride Length: 50.8 cm 20
- Resistance: EMS
- Console display: 25.6 cm commercial grade TFT LCD screen
- USB port for charging
- Tablet/phone holder
- Chest strap
- Cooling fans
- Sound System:
- Water bottle holder
- Articulating Foot-pedals
- Thick Steel
- 112.9 kg (Flywheel: 14.5 kg)
Maximum user weight:
- 181.4 kg
- Total width: 208.3 cm
- Total depth: 78.7 cm
- Total height: 18.3 cm
- Step up height: 35.5 cm
- Total width: 167.6 cm
- Total depth: 86.3 cm
- Total height: 58.4 cm
- Motor: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labour: 3 Year
- Motor: 10 Years
- Warranty is not valid outside Mainland UK (Dyaco UK do not offer a warranty in Northern Ireland or Eire)
- Light Commercial warranty valid for up to 3 hours per day for 12 months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.