The best ellipticals are developed with the user’s comfort in mind, and that’s no different with the SOLE E35. This elliptical challenges users with a multitude of different settings while keeping them comfortable at all times.
Fluid natural motion provided by a whisper-quiet drive system. Functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 11.3 kg flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a machine that will provide a challenging workout. The E35 also has a power incline feature which offers additional resistance as well as variable positions for diversity in your workout at the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 20 different incline levels, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups.
Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. A heart rate chest strap is also included for hands free pulse monitoring and heart rate interactive programs.
Oversize foot pedals for a comfortable workout. These unique foot pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist and sports enthusiast. Sole engineers have designed in a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress that is common in other elliptical machines. The foot beds are also adjustable for customized comfort.
The four rear wheels which ride on heavy-duty rails provide a smoother more stable feel and reduce side to side foot pedal motion, a feature found only on more expensive models.
New for this year, the E35 now includes an integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines, also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out and Bluetooth Audio Speakers so you can listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers: listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder: allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port: Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals: These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers, we designed a 22-degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduces ankle and knee stress common in other Light Commercial elliptical machines.
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals: Not everyone walks the same; for this reason, we have made the pedals articulating/adjustable to fit the way you walk. The E35, E55 and E95 all include foot pedals that have level adjustment features to them, which helps to reduce the numb toe effects and sore Achilles tendons helping users to focus less on being uncomfortable and more focused on achieving goals.
- Power Incline: This feature separates SOLE from the rest of the market. It creates a completely different workout that targets areas of the lower body that normally would not be worked out on an elliptical without Power Incline.
- Strong Frame: The SOLE Elliptical uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities. The frame also includes multi-position handgrips, to help provide workout variance.
- Bluetooth Speaker Compatible: Yes
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
- Workout Display: 79 cm LCD
- Display Colour: White Back-lit
- Incline Adjustability: Power Adjustable
- Drive System: Front
- Incline Level: 1 to 20 Levels
- Maximum Stride Length: 50.8 cm
- Resistance: ECB
- 19 cm display console with a white back lit LCD display
- USB port for charging
- Tablet/phone holder
- Chest strap
- Cooling fans
- Sound System: Bluetooth Audio Speakers allows you to hook up an MP3 player (iPod etc.) for easy listening
- Water bottle holder
- Cushioned Foot-pedals
- Adjustable console
- Adjustable pedals (3 positions)
- Thick Steel
- 104.8 kg (Flywheel: 11.3 kg)
Maximum user weight:
- 170 kg
- Total width: 208.3 cm
- Total depth: 78.7 cm
- Total height: 180.3 cm
- Step up height: 35.5 cm
- Total width: 167.6 cm
- Total depth: 86.3 cm
- Total height: 58.4 cm
- Motor: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labour: 3 Year
- Motor: 10 Years
- Warranty is not valid outside Mainland UK (Dyaco UK do not offer a warranty in Northern Ireland or Eire)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.