Time, money and space are concerns when purchasing fitness equipment. We understand that at Sole, that’s why we’re proud to introduce our newest and most innovative product to date! The Sole CC81 Cardio Climber is a true full body workout machine. Combining elements of both elliptical and climber products, it is easier on the joints and very effective at toning the entire body, all in one effective workout!
Combining both elements of a stepper and climber all into one. This high burning, high intensity, high powered machine will get your heart rate going but won’t take a beating on your joints. The Sole CC81 Cardio Climber is unique to the market and a first of its kind. Our engineers focused on the needs of today’s modern exerciser specifically the challenges they are facing right now...time, money and space. This machine answers all three concerns. We get it, time is important to everyone, you want to get your workout in and get on with your day, but not all of us have time to get the hour long session to tone all the parts of the body. Because the CC81 combines all the elements of climbing, you can be confident in knowing that your entire core and extremities will get the necessary workout they need. Arms, torsos, glutes, quards, even that six pack you’re constantly working at, all of those will naturally come from this full body exercise. This machine will not let you cheat in your workout but it’s smooth operation won’t intimidate you from getting back on it. Similar products that are in the same category are in the £3k to £4K range (and that’s on the cheaper end). Most of those products are also found in high end gyms that include expensive monthly fees and inconvenient workout times. Sometimes working out is hard enough, let alone driving to the gym and paying someone to tell you what to do. Not with your CC81. At Sole we pride ourselves on finding products that deserve to go to the masses. Everyone should have that right to workout on quality, durable and dependable fitness products, and they shouldn’t be expected to break the bank when doing so.
Space can also sometimes be the reason for not buying a piece of home fitness equipment. At times they can require too much of your living area, or depending on your situation, can sometimes be too loud to use. That’s why this machine is built vertically, the vertical space it takes up is unused area and will give users the flexibility to store it and move it anywhere in the home.
The resistance dial on the console allows users to toggle back and forth between high intensity intervals and rest periods. Also conveniently placed water bottle holders, and a tablet holder to give the users all the necessary comforts to keep pushing through the workout. Easy push pin adjustable handlebars, with 4 different height settings, give users with varying heights the flexibility they need to adjust the machine to their liking, instead of the other way around. Looking to tone your triceps and biceps, keep the handles front facing...or to switch your focus to the deltoids, adjust the handles to face outward. The variance in your workouts will help keep your workouts fresh and your muscles challenged.
- Resistance knob design makes increasing or decreasing the resistance a simple and easy process.
- Adjustable Handles push pin design that makes changing the feel and stretch of your workout a quick and painless process.
- Integrated tablet holder allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals: These unique foot pedals were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. Together with SOLE engineers we designed a 2 degree inward slope to the foot pedals which reduce ankle and knee stress.
- The frame also includes multi-position handle placements, to help provide workout variance.
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Workout Display: 12.7 x 7.6 cm LCD
- Drive System: Front
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Chest Strap Compatible
- Pedal Size: 38.1 cm
- Resistance: ECB
- Tablet/phone holder
- Sound System
- Chest Strap
- The SOLE Cardio Climber uses heavy thick steel that’s designed to support high user weight capacities
- 120.2 kg (Flywheel 11.3 kg)
Maximum user weight:
- 181.4 kg
- Total width: 78.7 cm
- Total depth: 149.8 cm
- Total height: 218.4 cm
- Step up height: 25.4 cm
- Total width: 147.3 cm
- Total depth: 101.6 cm
- Total height: 55.8 cm
- Motor: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labour: 3 Year
- Motor: 10 Years
- Warranty is not valid outside Mainland UK (Dyaco UK do not offer a warranty in Northern Ireland or Eire)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.