The VLT Rope Trainer is a compact, lightweight and easy-to-use model that accommodates facilities with ceiling height limitations while delivering the same intense exercise experience provided by larger models. Features quick-release seat to allow for lower body, standing exercises and wheelchair accessibility. The VLT Rope Trainer allows for strength and cardio conditioning, rehabilitative exercise and provides a safe, accessible and more versatile rope climbing alternative for sports training programs.
- Dynamic Magnetic Brake System (DMB)
- Dynamic Resistance range 1-200 pounds (0.5- 90.7kg)
- Brake Mechanism allows for Bidirectional Rope Pulling
- Quick Release/Remove Seat for standing workout modes
- Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, durable and long-lasting
- Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
- Unit Power Requirement: 3 AA batteries (unit does NOT require AC power source)
- Unit dimensions: 94"H X 49"L X 40"W (239cm X 124cm X 101cm)
- Weight: 175 lbs (77kg)
- Shipping Weight: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Shipping Size: 21"H X 57"L X 42"W
Delivery lead time of 15 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.