The u10.9b Upright Bike matches your mood. With an intuitive console, the bike is easy to use for those times you want to get on and go. However, when you're looking for adventure, sync your smart device to follow a workout filmed in Europe, Africa or Hawaii -- the bike will recreate the actual route with breath-taking video and automatic resistance that matches the terrain.
u10.9b Upright Bike
- Information at-a-glance:
- Let hard work be the motivation to keep pressing forward. This bike has a ‘front and centre’ simplified user interface that tracks speed, resistance, RPM, distance, calories, time, heart rate, pace and watts.
- Connect with your workout like never before:
- Experience ‘What’s Next’ in smart training. The console on the r10.9b Recumbent Bike powered by iFIT goes from simple to interactive when synced with a smart device. As the industry’s first “Bring Your Own Device”-solution, the recumbent has resistance matching technology to recreate the actual terrain of video workouts filmed around the world.
- Quick select start & stop:
- Start and stop the workout at anytime with the simple touch of a button.
- Resistance levels: 1-24 levels
- Console features:
- Display Type: Simplified User Interface
- Resolution: N/A
- Controls: On-handle Digital Controls
- Workout Metrics: Speed, Resistance, RPM, Distance, Calories, Time, Heart Rate, Watts and Pace
- Number of Programs: 24
- Pre-set Programs: 8 Weight Loss, 8 Speed Interval, 3 Race Training, 3 Hill Climb, Heart Rate, Watt Training
- Google Maps: N/A
- Console Language(s): EN, ES, DE, IT, PT, CH, NL, FR
- Featured Languages: EN, also DE, ES, FR, IT, PT, RU, ZH
- Additional Options: N/A
- TV Tuner: N/A
- Closed Captioning: N/A
- Optional Upgrades: Personal HDTV (15.6 in / 39.6 cm) with On-Console Controls (FMTV82518-16 / FMTV82518-16INT), 900/800 MHz TV receiver (MYE900RCVR)
- Recommended Internet Connection: N/A
- Ethernet Requirements: N/A
- WiFi Connection: 2.4 / 5 GHz
- WiFi Requirements: 10 Mpbs per unit download, 500 Kpbs per unit upload
- Video Connections: N/A
- Audio Connections: 3.5 mm Audio Out
- CSAFE: Enabled
- ECOFIT: N/A
- Product features:
- Crank & Axle: 3-Piece Crank
- Drive Belt: Quiet Belt Drive System, Hutchinson
- Pedals: Oversized, Self-levelling Pedals
- Gear Ratio: N/A
- Resistance System: 400 Watt Self-Generator Resistance System
- Heart Rate Monitoring: EKG Grip Pulse/POLAR Receiver Included
- Workout Fan: N/A
- Accessory Charging: N/A
- Accessory Holder(s): Water Bottle Holder
- Seat: Overmolded Quick Adjust Seat
- Accessibility: Highly-Accessible Step-Thru™ Design
- Positioning: Large Adjustable Levelling Feet
- Transport Wheels: 2 in / 5 cm plastic transport wheels
- Colour Options: N/A (Flat Black is standard colour)
- Unit Options: Metric or Imperial
- Power Options: 110-120 VAC, 2 Amp, 220-240 VAC, 1 Amp
- Quicklift™ overmolded seat:
- For easy, secure seat adjustments, simply lift the lever and quickly slide the seat to the desired position and it locks in place.
- 3-piece crank:
- By separating the spindle from the crank, Freemotion has created a stronger, more durable design and realistic cycling experience. Enjoy a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Large, self-levelling pedals:
- These articulating pedals keep feet level, reducing ankle rotation. Adjust the foot straps for a custom fit and keep feet secure.
- Built-in workouts:
- Choose between 8 Weight Loss, 8 Speed Interval, 3 Race Training, 3 Hill Climb and Heart Rate workouts with the touch of a button.
- 24 levels of digital resistance:
- To burn more calories, crank up the intensity. To improve muscle tone, choose one of the 24 resistance levels.
- EKG grip pulse:
- Keep an eye on heart rate levels with a built-in EKG monitor.
- Personal entertainment:
- Entertainment capabilities make the workout experience even better. Add an optional 15.6 in (39 cm) Personal HDTV Screen.
Maximum user weight:
- Total width: 127 cm
- Total depth: 61 cm
- Total height: 148 cm
- Product weight:
- 83.2 kg
- Total width: 130.3 cm
- Total depth: 37.3 cm
- Total height: 82.2 cm
- Power requirements:
- US & Canada: 110-120 VAC, 2 Amp
- Great Britain & others (International): 220-240 VAC, 1 Amp
- cTUVus, FCC/IC, BQB
- Parts & Console: 2 years
- Ware & Cosmetic Items: 6 months
- Labour: 12 months
- Warranty is not valid outside Mainland UK (we do not offer a warranty in Northern Ireland or Eire)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.