The EPIC Selectorised Pec Fly/Rear Delt machine provides two exercises in one compact machine. Users can superset their back and chest exercises without having to switch machines. Adjustable seat bottom and pivoting arms allow members to get in proper position. Multi-grip handles offer plenty of grip options.
Pec Fly/Rear Delt
- Set the range:
- Whether performing a chest fly or reverse fly, users can set the arms’ start positions to set the range of motion.
- Dual stations:
- Training two body parts on the same machine saves valuable floor space. Users can quickly transition to different exercises for metabolic training.
- Movement variety:
- Multi-grip handles provide optimal hand positioning and move independently for single and alternating side exercises.
- Product features:
- Instructional Placards: Yes
- Adjustments: Adjustable Position Pivoting Arms, Seat Adjusts to Multiple Positions
- Resistance: 195 lb / 88.4 kg
- Seat: Vinyl, 1.5 in / 3.8 cm thick foam
- Pulleys: N/A
- Cable Travel: N/A
- Rubber Feet: Heavy Duty Floor Protectors
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lb / 159 kg
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): N/A
- Product specifications:
- Weight Stack: 195 lb/ /88.4 kg
- Drop Down Weight: 5 lb / 2.2 kg
- Weight Stack Configuration: 10 lb / 4.5 kg top plate, 20-190 x 10 lb / 9 kg
- Standard Frame Colour: Black River, Platinum Sparkle
- Optional Frame Colour: N/A
- Plastic Colour: Ebony
- Standard Upholstery Colour: Black, Graphite, Blue Ridge, Burgundy, American Beauty Red
- Optional Upholstery Colour: Custom colours available upon request
- Hand Grip Colour: Black
- Convenient accessory storage:
- Users can keep their essentials close at hand with accessory trays at the top of the weight stack.
- Comfortable support:
- Both the seat bottom and chest/back pad provide comfortable support. Seat bottom adjusts for precise fit.
- Moulded floor protectors:
- Heavy duty rubber feet guard against floor damage.
- Built to last:
- Constructed with 11- and 7-gauge steel and electrostatically powder-coated, this machine is built to stand up to the rigors of the weight room.
- Easy serviceability:
- The tower design allows for simple, routine cable service.
- Enclosed weight stack:
- The weight stack is enclosed to limit access to moving parts for safety.
Maximum user weight:
- Total width: 84.5 cm
- Total depth: 135.8 cm
- Total height: 193.5 cm
- Footprint width: 84.5 cm
- Footprint depth: 135.8 cm
- Workout area width: 84.5 cm
- Workout area depth: 135.8 cm
- Product weight (Box 1):
- 300 kg
- Dimensions (Box 1):
- Total width: 208.2 cm
- Total depth: 76.9 cm
- Total height: 124.9 cm
- Product weight (Box 2):
- 4.9 kg
- Dimensions (Box 2):
- Total width: 42.9 cm
- Total depth: 33 cm
- Total height: 16 cm
- Frame (Not including Coatings): 10 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Ware & Cosmetic Items: 6 months
- Upholstery & Padding: 120 days
- Cables & Labour: 12 months
- Warranty is not valid outside Mainland UK (we do not offer a warranty in Northern Ireland or Eire)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.