Moving from one exercise to the next on the EPIC Selectorised Hip Adduction/Abduction is a breeze. Leg pads swivel and the start position changes with a simple pop pin. With the weight stack positioned in front of the seat, users can easily change the resistance when switching between exercises.
- Dual stations:
- Training two muscle groups on the same machine saves valuable floor space. Users can quickly transition to different exercises for metabolic training.
- Set the range:
- Whether performing an adduction or abduction, users can set the start positions to set the range of motion.
- Sure footing:
- Textured pegs help ensure secure foot placement even under heavy loads.
- Product features:
- Instructional Placards: Yes
- Adjustments: Swivelling Leg Pads with Adjustable Start Position
- Resistance: 155 lb / 70.3 kg
- Seat: Vinyl, 1.5 in / 3.8 cm thick foam
- Pulleys: N/A
- Cable Travel: N/A
- Rubber Feet: Heavy Duty Floor Protectors
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lb / 159 kg
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): N/A
- Product specifications:
- Weight Stack: 155 lb / 70.3 kg
- Drop Down Weight: 5 lb / 2.2 kg
- Weight Stack Configuration: 10 lb / 4.5 kg top plate 20-150 x 10 lb / 4.5 kg
- Standard Frame Colour: Black River, Platinum Sparkle
- Optional Frame Colour: N/A
- Plastic Colour: Ebony
- Standard Upholstery Colour: Black, Graphite, Blue Ridge, Burgundy, American Beauty Red
- Optional Upholstery Colour: Custom colours available upon request
- Hand Grip Colour: Black
- Swivelling leg pads:
- Padded for comfort even under heavy loads, the leg pads swivel to perform hip adduction and abduction exercises.
- Comfortable support:
- Both the seat bottom and back pad are contoured to provide comfortable support.
- Convenient accessory storage:
- Users can keep their essentials close at hand with accessory trays at the top of the weight stack.
- Moulded floor protectors:
- Heavy duty rubber feet guard against floor damage.
- Built to last:
- Constructed with 11- and 7-gauge steel and electrostatically powder-coated, this machine is built to stand up to the rigors of the weight room.
- Easy serviceability:
- The tower design allows for simple, routine cable service.
- Enclosed weight stack:
- The weight stack is enclosed to limit access to moving parts for safety.
Maximum user weight:
- Total width: 158.7 cm
- Total depth: 72.3 cm
- Total height: 147.3 cm
- Footprint width: 158.7 cm
- Footprint depth: 72.3 cm
- Workout area width: 158.7 cm
- Workout area depth: 72.3 cm
- Product weight (Box 1):
- 133.9 kg
- Dimensions (Box 1):
- Total width: 175 cm
- Total depth: 81.7 cm
- Total height: 115.8 cm
- Product weight (Box 2):
- 9.9 kg
- Dimensions (Box 2):
- Total width: 66 cm
- Total depth: 35.8 cm
- Total height: 16 cm
- Frame (Not including Coatings): 10 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Ware & Cosmetic Items: 6 months
- Upholstery & Padding: 120 days
- Cables & Labour: 12 months
- Warranty is not valid outside Mainland UK (we do not offer a warranty in Northern Ireland or Eire)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.